- NEW MEMBER APPRECIATION DAYS – Thanks to the generous support from the Community Foundation of Mississauga’s Hazel McCallion Fund for Arts & Culture, VAM will host 10 freee members’ Only talks or workshops throughout the 2017-2018 season. Details coming soon!
- SUPPORT – as a VAM member, you help support Mississauga Culture and VAM’s three pillars of excellence: education, exhibition and community engagement.
- DISCOUNTS – receive 10% off at DeSerres Oakville*, Curry’s Artist Materials* and Above Ground Stores*. Receive a $15 discount** on every Adult Course and Workshop.
- OPEN STUDIO – from September – June bring your work to the idyllic MacEwan Studio. Please call the office for exact dates/times.
- NEWS UPDATES – stay in the loop by receiving our e-newsletters. Connect with us on social media.
- EXHIBIT – enter your works in our Annual Member Show & Sale, Juried Show and Group Shows.
- PARTICIPATE – there are lots of opportunities to join our vibrant community. You can volunteer, join a committee, attend our Annual General Meeting & enjoy voting privileges.
- CONNECT – increase your community presence by placing a link to your artist website on our Member’s Website page. Attend our events including Art in the Park, the Holiday Artisan Marketplace, the Annual Juried Show and more!
10% off every regularly priced purchase.
Valid VAM membership card must be shown at time of purchase.
Discounts cannot be combined with any other sale or offer, and apply to regularly priced merchandise only.
Discounts will not be applied on transactions where the ID card is not present.
Discounts are non-transferrable, and only valid for member named on card.
Misuse of discount may result in revoking of discount privileges.
Discount is valid IN-STORE only, not valid for on-line shopping or applicable retroactively to previous purchases.
**Does not apply to Magic Mondays, Children’s or Teen’s Courses or Camps.