Hosted in partnership with the Art Gallery of Mississauga (AGM), the prestigious exhibition will kick-off 2020 Selected works will be on display at the Art Gallery of Mississauga (AGM) from January 16–March 14, 2020. The AGM is located at 300 City Centre Dr. in Mississauga. A Public Opening Reception will be held on Thursday, January 16, 2020 at 6 pm. All are welcome to attend.
Applications are now closed. Artists will be notified of their status in the exhibition by November 29.
- Sunday November 10, 2019– deadline to submit completed entry form, bio, electronic image and fee.
- Friday November 29, 2019– Accepted artists will be notified..
- SATURDAY JANUARY 11, 2020, 10 a.m. – noon – Drop off of selected artwork to the Art Gallery of Mississauga (AGM). We thank all applicants but only artists selected to exhibit in the 42nd Annual Juried Show of Fine Arts will be contacted with specific guidelines for the drop off, condition reporting and admission to the show. Artists must make arrangements for their work to be dropped off on Saturday January 11 only. No exceptions.
- Thursday January 16, 2020, 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. – Opening Reception & Awards at AGM.
- Sunday March 15, 2020, 10 a.m. – noon – Artists need to pick up or arrange to have their work picked up from AGM. Works left at the AGM after Sunday March 15, 2020 will be charged $10 per day (no exceptions). Large pieces must be picked up by this same deadline, any costs of delivery must be arranged at the cost of the artist.