Register for Kids’ Summer Art Camp 2017 – REGISTER HERE
Summer fun, friends, fresh air and Fantastic art projects!
Each summer our campers make new friends, exercise their imaginations and enjoy time outdoors surrounded by the beautiful scenery of Riverwood. Each week is designed to offer a fun and unique array of arts and crafts to appeal to each age group!
Summer 2017 Themes
Out of the City and Into the Wild
Amazing Creatures, Real and Imagined
Big and Small
Camp Instructors & Staff
VAM camps are led by highly-qualified art instructors teaching an array of skills and projects in a co-operative learning environment. Camp support staff include student volunteers, volunteer coordinators, co-op students and administrative staff. All camp staff ages 18+ have up-to-date police checks and a minimum of four staff members at any time hold current First Aid Certificates.
- Camp runs from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm daily.
- Each day offers a morning and afternoon break plus a one-hour lunch break.
- Children play outside during breaks and lunch, weather permitting.
- Wednesdays offer a change in routine with an afternoon of water fun , a movie or camp games.
- Fridays are pizza days, each camper gets 2 slices of delicious cheese pizza!
- Extended Care Available: 8 – 8:45 a.m./$25 per week; 4:30 – 6:00 pm/ $40 per week; Before and After camp care/$60 per week. Book Extended Care when you register for camp.
Camp Safety and Discipline
At VAM, we strive to provide a fun, safe and enriching program to all of our campers. Respect and fair play are always encouraged and VAM has a zero tolerance policy regarding violence and bullying.
THE BEST ART CAMP IN THE CITY
But you don’t need to take our word for it…here’s what our campers and parents have to say:
” Just wanted to let you know that my 12 yr old daughter is loving this week’s summer art camp at VAM. She is bringing home some absolutely stunning creations and is enjoying the thoughtful instructors and interesting subject matter.”
Congratulations on such wonderful art pieces. Huge success!
It should be called VAAM-Visual Awesome Arts Mississauga instead!
My daughter learns so much and has begged to come back again!